Pumpkin Spice Tulips
24 Orange Princess Tulips | Grown in California
This Fall you can have all the pumpkin and none of the calories with our large bouquet of fancy, Pumpkin Spice tulips. This Limited Edition bouquet will only be available while supplies last so make sure you order a bouquet for your table and one for the people you are most thankful for!
*Please Note: Our farm fresh flowers are grown year round but sometimes mother nature throws us a curve ball and a specific variety may be unavailable or not up to our quality standards. In these instances, we will substitute your order for a similar variety or upgrade to something we know you'll love!
Extend the vase life of your blooms with these flower care tips!
- While tulips are still wrapped in paper collar trim the ends at a 45-degree angle.
- Stand wrapped tulips into a clean vase with fresh water. If flower food is available, add it now.
- Once tulips are fully re-hydrated (4-6 hours) remove the collar. Note: If your tulips re-hydrate in a limp position they will remain in that position even when re-hydrated.
- Enjoy your tulips! For the longest vase life, keep your tulips in a cool location out of direct sunlight, change the water regularly, and remove foliage that is below the waterline to prevent bacteria from growing.
Caring for your Lilies, Iris, Freesia, & Other Blooms
- Remove flowers from paper sleeve. Trim 1" off stems at a 45-degree angle and place flowers into a clean vase with fresh water. If flower food is available, add it now.
- To prevent bacteria from growing, check for and remove any foliage that falls below the waterline.
- Enjoy your blooms! For the longest vase life, keep your flowers in a cool location out of direct sunlight, change the water regularly, and regularly remove blooms past their prime.