20 Stems of fancy Pink Columbus Tulips | Sustainably Grown on a Northern California Farm
For those who like dessert first, this is the tulip for you. The Columbus Tulips deliver opulent, fully double, peony-like blooms in rich raspberry hues delicately edged with white.
- Arrangement Includes: 30 stems of blush pink tulips
- ECO FRIENDLY- Our flowers are Rainforest Alliance Certified sustainably grown in California
- To ensure freshness, flowers are shipped overnight from our farm to your door.
- For optimal vase life, flowers are shipped in bud form; blooms will open in 1-2 days, as shown in photo
- IMMEDIATELY UPON ARRIVAL- While blooms are still in wrap, cut stems and place in fresh water. After about 4 hours remove protective paper and enjoy your flowers!
- Our flowers are harvested at the Peak of Freshness. Because of this, Flowers will arrive in mostly budded form. Please trim ends at a 45 degree angle daily. Flower buds will blossom in 24-48 hours.
|20 columbus tulips|
Extend the vase life of your blooms with these flower care tips!
- While tulips are still wrapped in paper collar trim the ends at a 45-degree angle.
- Stand wrapped tulips into a clean vase with fresh water. If flower food is available, add it now.
- Once tulips are fully re-hydrated (4-6 hours) remove the collar. Note: If your tulips re-hydrate in a limp position they will remain in that position even when re-hydrated.
- Enjoy your tulips! For the longest vase life, keep your tulips in a cool location out of direct sunlight, change the water regularly, and remove foliage that is below the waterline to prevent bacteria from growing.
Caring for your Lilies, Iris, Freesia, & Other Blooms
- Remove flowers from paper sleeve. Trim 1" off stems at a 45-degree angle and place flowers into a clean vase with fresh water. If flower food is available, add it now.
- To prevent bacteria from growing, check for and remove any foliage that falls below the waterline.
- Enjoy your blooms! For the longest vase life, keep your flowers in a cool location out of direct sunlight, change the water regularly, and regularly remove blooms past their prime.