A dozen large white oriental lilies | California Grown
Fresh and elegant, White Oriental Lily flowers have a star-shaped bloom with windswept edges. Its stunning bloom and captivating fragrance make quite a statement. Often referred to as “the Queen of Flowers,” the Lily is religiously symbolic and is associated with godliness. This glamorous white Lily is sure to make you feel like royalty when placed in any wedding bouquet, table centerpiece or flower arrangement.
Please Note: We are committed to shipping only the highest quality flowers grown on our farm. Unfortunately, last minute substitutions of color or variety may be necessary. We promise that your recipient will love the fresh flowers they receive!
Extend the vase life of your blooms with these flower care tips!
- While tulips are still wrapped in paper collar trim the ends at a 45-degree angle.
- Stand wrapped tulips into a clean vase with fresh water. If flower food is available, add it now.
- Once tulips are fully re-hydrated (4-6 hours) remove the collar. Note: If your tulips re-hydrate in a limp position they will remain in that position even when re-hydrated.
- Enjoy your tulips! For the longest vase life, keep your tulips in a cool location out of direct sunlight, change the water regularly, and remove foliage that is below the waterline to prevent bacteria from growing.
Caring for your Lilies, Iris, Freesia, & Other Blooms
- Remove flowers from paper sleeve. Trim 1" off stems at a 45-degree angle and place flowers into a clean vase with fresh water. If flower food is available, add it now.
- To prevent bacteria from growing, check for and remove any foliage that falls below the waterline.
- Enjoy your blooms! For the longest vase life, keep your flowers in a cool location out of direct sunlight, change the water regularly, and regularly remove blooms past their prime.