30 Stems of Double Tulips | Grown in California
Send some love with these double petaled beauties. This variety of tulip is well known on the farm and a favorite amongst many. With their layers upon layer of frilly petals, this bouquet will leave you amazed!
*Please Note: This is a Limited Availability variety. While we do our best to ensure that flowers are available every day of the season, sometimes mother nature throws us a curveball and a specific variety may be unavailable or not up to our quality standards. In these instances, we will substitute your order for a similar variety or upgrade to something we know you'll love!
Extend the vase life of your blooms with these flower care tips!
- While tulips are still wrapped in paper collar trim the ends at a 45-degree angle.
- Stand wrapped tulips into a clean vase with fresh water. If flower food is available, add it now.
- Once tulips are fully re-hydrated (4-6 hours) remove the collar. Note: If your tulips re-hydrate in a limp position they will remain in that position even when re-hydrated.
- Enjoy your tulips! For the longest vase life, keep your tulips in a cool location out of direct sunlight, change the water regularly, and remove foliage that is below the waterline to prevent bacteria from growing.
Caring for your Lilies, Iris, Freesia, & Other Blooms
- Remove flowers from paper sleeve. Trim 1" off stems at a 45-degree angle and place flowers into a clean vase with fresh water. If flower food is available, add it now.
- To prevent bacteria from growing, check for and remove any foliage that falls below the waterline.
- Enjoy your blooms! For the longest vase life, keep your flowers in a cool location out of direct sunlight, change the water regularly, and regularly remove blooms past their prime.