Holiday DIY Centerpiece Big Box - Assorted Tulips
140 Stems of Assorted Tulips | Grown in California
Spread the Love of Flowers this holiday Season, with our DIY Centerpiece Box! Filled with 140 stems of Assorted Tulips, this Big Box is perfect for Holiday Entertaining. Make a few Grande Centerpieces or several Smaller Bouquets. Set in multiple locations throughout your home and you have a party that is festive and beautiful!
Check out our Classic Holiday Wreath for even more Seasonal Flair!
Extend the vase life of your blooms with these flower care tips!
- While tulips are still wrapped in paper collar trim the ends at a 45-degree angle.
- Stand wrapped tulips into a clean vase with fresh water. If flower food is available, add it now.
- Once tulips are fully re-hydrated (4-6 hours) remove the collar. Note: If your tulips re-hydrate in a limp position they will remain in that position even when re-hydrated.
- Enjoy your tulips! For the longest vase life, keep your tulips in a cool location out of direct sunlight, change the water regularly, and remove foliage that is below the waterline to prevent bacteria from growing.
Caring for your Lilies, Iris, Freesia, & Other Blooms
- Remove flowers from paper sleeve. Trim 1" off stems at a 45-degree angle and place flowers into a clean vase with fresh water. If flower food is available, add it now.
- To prevent bacteria from growing, check for and remove any foliage that falls below the waterline.
- Enjoy your blooms! For the longest vase life, keep your flowers in a cool location out of direct sunlight, change the water regularly, and regularly remove blooms past their prime.