Stargazer lilies are a variety of Oriental Lily. The flowers are large and showy. Each ruffled petal is deep fuchsia in the middle and fades to a lighter pink. The edges of the petals are white and the petals are covered in dark pink speckles.
Please Note: We are committed to shipping only the highest quality flowers grown on our farm. Unfortunately, last minute substitutions of color or variety may be necessary. We promise that your recipient will love the fresh flowers they receive!
Extend the vase life of your blooms with these flower care tips!
- While tulips are still wrapped in paper collar trim the ends at a 45-degree angle.
- Stand wrapped tulips into a clean vase with fresh water. If flower food is available, add it now.
- Once tulips are fully re-hydrated (4-6 hours) remove the collar. Note: If your tulips re-hydrate in a limp position they will remain in that position even when re-hydrated.
- Enjoy your tulips! For the longest vase life, keep your tulips in a cool location out of direct sunlight, change the water regularly, and remove foliage that is below the waterline to prevent bacteria from growing.
Caring for your Lilies, Iris, Freesia, & Other Blooms
- Remove flowers from paper sleeve. Trim 1" off stems at a 45-degree angle and place flowers into a clean vase with fresh water. If flower food is available, add it now.
- To prevent bacteria from growing, check for and remove any foliage that falls below the waterline.
- Enjoy your blooms! For the longest vase life, keep your flowers in a cool location out of direct sunlight, change the water regularly, and regularly remove blooms past their prime.
Very high quality
EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT AND IT WAS WELL RECEIVED
Started using Stargazer Barn soon after I received a gift from my nephew and his wife. Flowers are stunning and come in buds prior to blooming. Love this site. Had to share back to the gift giver so they could also enjoy your beautiful flowers. Also sent them tulips for her Birthday, they loved the unique orange color.