10 Multi-Bud Stems of Royal Lilies (4 yellow + 3 Orange + 3 Pink) | California Grown
Bring the freshness of spring inside with this long-lasting bouquet of unscented Royal lilies! A beautiful and bright decoration to lift spirits, these lilies will stay vibrant and alive for up to two-three weeks with proper care.
Please Note: We are committed to shipping only the highest quality flowers grown on our farm. Unfortunately, last minute substitutions of color or variety may be necessary. We promise that your recipient will love the fresh flowers they receive!
Extend the vase life of your blooms with these flower care tips!
- While tulips are still wrapped in paper collar trim the ends at a 45-degree angle.
- Stand wrapped tulips into a clean vase with fresh water. If flower food is available, add it now.
- Once tulips are fully re-hydrated (4-6 hours) remove the collar. Note: If your tulips re-hydrate in a limp position they will remain in that position even when re-hydrated.
- Enjoy your tulips! For the longest vase life, keep your tulips in a cool location out of direct sunlight, change the water regularly, and remove foliage that is below the waterline to prevent bacteria from growing.
Caring for your Lilies, Iris, Freesia, & Other Blooms
- Remove flowers from paper sleeve. Trim 1" off stems at a 45-degree angle and place flowers into a clean vase with fresh water. If flower food is available, add it now.
- To prevent bacteria from growing, check for and remove any foliage that falls below the waterline.
- Enjoy your blooms! For the longest vase life, keep your flowers in a cool location out of direct sunlight, change the water regularly, and regularly remove blooms past their prime.
I had problems with UPS lying about losing my order. They said it was delivered to Florida but I live in WA. Stargazer stepped right up and delivered my wife’s birthday flowers. Funny note: Suddenly UPS found my order In Kentucky and ended up delivering it 2 days late. Note to the wise. Never use UPS.